Hebrews

Hello blog followers from all over the world!  Our local group in Washington State is going to take a break from Psalms and start studying Hebrews with our church.  This series should run through summer so I won't be updated the blog until next fall.  If you'd like to study with us, the following link will take you to the sermon series which you can download and the following study guide.  Just click on Messages and Media.

http://www.lifepointewa.com/

Thank you for following the blog!  I may write some devotionals here and there as God prompts me too!  I may also journal each week what I'm learning from the Hebrews study  I pray for you and hope that  your faith has grown through this website.  If you like these studies, please check out the archives as other series have been posted since 2011.

God Bless!
-Rayna

Comments

Popular Posts