What God Said

I don't know about you, but I read Scripture to hear God's unique words for me.  I've been starting a new practice and thought I'd share it with you.  This past September, I started a plan to read through the Bible in a year.  Each day, whatever verses the Spirit shows me are important, I meditate on and try to hear what God is saying unique to me through the verses.  What follows is the words God gave me last month to meditate on and remember.  You may like this technique if you like devotionals like Jesus Calling.  I hope that you too get something out of it; fruit bearing fruit!
--Rayna



Remember this day in which you went out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out of this place.
14So it shall be, when your son asks you in time to come, saying, ‘What is this?’ that you shall say to him, ‘By strength of hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Exodus 13:3, 14

As you heal remember that I am leading you out of the slavery, by my strength you won't stay under another's control.  Be ready to witness to others about my deliverance 

21And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night.
4Then I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will pursue them; and I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD.” And they did so.
20So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night.  Exodus 13:21; 14:4, 20

I will lead you day and night, giving you insight always.  It will be my victory over your enemies.  I will stand between you and them, giving you light in the darkness to protect you.  

16He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. 17He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me. 18They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support. 19He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.  Psalm 18:15-19

The reason I save you f because I delight in you.  I will put you in a broad place where you will feel free.  

For I am the LORD who heals you.”
Exodus 15:28

I will heal you. 

Neither did I turn back until they were destroyed...Psalm 18:37

  Keep fighting until your enemies are destroyed.  

I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the wild beasts multiply against you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and possess the land. You shall make no covenant with them and their gods. 33 They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against me; for if you serve their gods, tit will surely be snare to you.
Exodus 23:29-33

Healing is a process.  I can't remove your enemies all at once or you would be overwhelmed.  As I give you the territory they have held for so long, don't let them tempt you to sin against me.  The old ways did not serve you and it will trip up your progress to go back. 


"Speak to the people of Israel, that they take for me a contribution. From every man whose heart moves him you shall receive the contribution for me. - Exodus 25:2

Is your heart moved to offer yourself? 

12 Who can discern his errors? Declare me innocent from hidden faults.
13 Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me! Then I shall be blameless, and innocent of great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.  - Psalm 19:12-14

Remember you can't always see your mistakes, the sins you have made.  You need me to be blameless.  

4 May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!
5 May we shout for joy over your salvation, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the LORD fulfill all your petitions!  - Psalm 20:4-5

Pray that I will fulfill you plans of healing

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. - Philippians 3:12

You can change, keep leaning into me.  Remember what Christ has done to help motivate you and avoid despair.  

And they came, everyone whose heart stirred him, and everyone whose spirit moved him, and brought the LORD's contribution to be used for the tent of meeting, and for all its service, and for the holy garments. - Exodus 35:21

Is your heart still stirred?  Is your spirit moved?  What you bring to Me I will ultimately use for my service.  

And he shall offer from the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire to the Lord...he shall offer it without blemish Leviticus 3:3;6

Offer your best.  It will burn like fire but bring peace.  

17 "If anyone sins, doing any of the things that by the LORD's commandments ought not to be done, though he did not know it, then realizes his guilt, he shall bear his iniquity.
18 He shall bring to the priest a ram without blemish out of the flock, or its equivalent, for a guilt offering, and the priest shall make atonement for him for the mistake that he made unintentionally, and he shall be forgiven. - Leviticus 5:17-18

Even when you are hurting, bad descions are still sin.  Now that you know, confess them to Me as they arise.  My Son has made atonement for you.  You shall be forgiven.  

3 Who shall ascend the hill of the LORD? And who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully.  - Psalm 24:3-4

As you confess to Me, I purify you.  Lift up your soul to Me instead of that which is deceitful.  You will ascend my hill and stand with Me in the holy place.  

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.  - Proverbs 9:9

I have made you wise.  I will teach you. 

Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. - Matthew 28:16

When I knew my disciples would deny Me, I designated a spot so they could remember where they could meet with Me, in the shame of their sin.  I invite you to come to be too, whenever you need to be with Me, no matter what you've done.  Especially when you think you've let me down, come meet with Me.  

                                                                            

Comments

Popular Posts